- Bachelor of Commerce from University of Madras.Graduated from M.O.P.Vaishnav College for Women.
- Fellow Chartered Accountant.
- Diploma in Creative Writing from The Writers Bureau, UK.
Fields of Expertise
- Statutory audits
- Tax audits
- Statutory Bank Audits
- Corporate & Individual Tax management advisory
- Advice on Project finance & preparation of project reports
- Management Consultancy Assignments
She also loves penning down her thoughts and stories. She is also the author of Birds of Prey, a psychological crime thriller that has gathered acclaim for being a gripping and riveting read. Her shorter works have been published in various popular newspapers, magazines, and anthologies like The Times of India, The Economic Times, The Free Press Journal, The SEBI and Corporate Laws Journal, The CA Newsletter and many more.