Audit and Assurance
Every Indian entity is bound by the Indian legal laws and mandatory audit of their accounts has been prescribed under various statutes. We offer a wide range of audit, review, other assurance, and related services. These services require compliance with various laws and regulations.
Following are some of the Audit and Assurance functions handled by us:
- Corporate Audits
- Bank – Statutory, Internal, Concurrent, Revenue, Stock and Information System Audits
- Tax Audits u/s 44 AB of the Income Tax
- GST Audits
- Audits of Trusts, Associations & Sec.25 Companies
- Government Audits Central & State.
Taxes in India are levied by the Central Government and the state governments. Some minor taxes are also levied by the local authorities such as the Municipality.The authority to levy a tax is derived from the Constitution of India which allocates the power to levy various taxes between the Central and the State.We offer complete tax compliance solutions for your business.
Following are some of the Taxation Services provided by us:
- Corporate Taxation
- Firms & Individual Taxation.
- Transfer pricing Audits for International Transactions
- Obtaining approval/registration of trusts under Income Tax laws
- GST Compliance
- Compliance with Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) requirements
- Compliance with Double Taxation Treaties
- Expert opinions on Capital Gain Transactions
- Expert opinions on Intricate Tax issues
- Handling of Assessments and Appeals
Business Formation Services
We understand the importance of your hopes and aspirations in setting up a new business in India.We know that you would be having a good business proposition.But many factors like a good business plan, financial planning, legal formalities will be daunting you.We are here to guide and support you while you concentrate on your main objective of developing the business.
- Suitable Structure for your business ( Proprietorship/HUF/Partnership/Private Ltd Co / Public Limited Co/LLP)
- Formation of Non-Profit Organisations( Trusts/Societies/Section 25 Companies etc)
- Formation of Branch Office/Liaison Office/Project Office/Stand-alone Concern by Foreign Entities in India
- Conversion of Business Structure (Proprietorship to Partnership to Ltd Company)
- BUSINESS PLANNING –Providing ideas based on your needs, converting vision into action
- Registration and Legal Licenses-Including PAN, TAN, GST, Import Export Code, DIN, SSI, Excise, Professional Tax, PF and ESI Registration.
- Trademark Registration and Consultancy.
- Setting up of accounting system and framework.
- Procuring various Licensures for your organization including Full Fledged Money Changer License/Registered Money Changer License from Reserve Bank of India
- Application for subsidies from various state and central governmental departments including capital subsidy for technology upgradation, agro based subsidies etc
Business Support and Compliance Services
Compliance to various governmental laws requires the skill and guidance of an expert.Laws are amended every now and then and even minor errors might turn out to be costly for the entity.We will ensure that your organization is kept informed of the latest changes and guide you to ensure that you are compliant with the Indian Laws.
- Income Tax Compliances
- Company Law Compliances
- Goods and Services Tax Compliances
- Reserve Bank of India Compliances
- Filing of returns required under various statutes.
Business Advisory services
We provide solutions on performance improvement, capital structure, optimum business funding, cost reduction techniques and are best placed to serve your business needs.
- Revenue growth opportunities
- Cost reduction techniques.
- Profit optimization and benchmarking
- Setting up Internal Control System
- Cash and working capital management
- Advisory in respect of optimum funding structure and sources
- Preparation of project reports.
Other Specialized Services
A range of consulting and other specialised services are provided to businesses and high net worth individuals who require specialized advice on intricate transactions, wealth management and investment planning etc.
- MIS Reporting.
- Financial Forecasting/Budgeting.
- CFO Services including financial planning,profit optimization techniques,analysis of financial data and presentation to top management.
- Financial Investment Planning and Advice
- Wealth Management
- Share/Business/Goodwill Valuation.
- Management and Special Audits.